Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
How to reproduce
Open PixarKitchen Project
Open the PixarKitchen Scene
Open Lighting window.
Tweak settings like filtering, bounces, resolution.
Click new lighting settings.
Actual outcome: whatever settings the user tweaked before clicking new lighting settings is wiped.
Expected outcome: I would expect the current settings to be copied into the new asset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefabs are reimporting every time a code change is made
- The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
- [Encoding/compression] Lightmap compression artifacts when Build Target = Android, Lightmap Encoding = Low
- Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
- Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger