Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
[New Input System] Tapping the Scroll Bar makes it jump to the bottom, not the selection
1. Open "1193571" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Tap in the middle of the Scroll Bar
Expected Result: The Scroll bar jumps to the selection
Actual Result: The Scroll Bar jumps to the bottom
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.2.10f1, 2018.4.12f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.33f1 (No Packman)
Jun 08, 2020 10:44
Please note that this fix requires an update to the Unity editor as well, not just the package. More details on the forum thread: https://forum.unity.com/threads/new-input-system-and-scroll-rect-bug-when-clicking-on-scrollbar.840868/#post-5952230
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 1.0.0):
Fix issue with Scrollbar::ClickRepeat that was using the same PointEventData over multiple frames. This is a issue in the new input system as it uses a single PointerEventData for every point modifying data where necessary where the old system has a PointerEventData for each pointer.
Modifying the code such that it uses the same data from the PointerEventData each frame instead of the PointerEventData itself solves the issue. I see no reason why the 2 points of data pointerPressRaycast.screenPosition and eventData.enterEventCamera would ever need to be changed between the frames where the pointer is down.