Search Issue Tracker
New Hierarchy - Prefabs are not blue
When user creates a Prefab of an object, the instance is not blue in Hierarchy.
- Open attached project and launch a scene
- Drag an object from Hierarchy to Assets folder in Project Browser
- Observe that you have a prefab in your Project Browser
- Observe also that the instantiated object in Hierarchy has not turned blue
Actual result: User can not see the difference between an object and a prefab
Expected result: The instantiated prefab object should turn 'blue' in Hierarchy Window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open