Search Issue Tracker
New Hierarchy - GUI Hierarchy shows objects that are not related to GUI
New Hierarchy - GUI Hierarchy shows objects that are not related to GUI objects
- Open attached project and launch "Example - Lighting" scene
- Observe that you have a Main Camera object in Hierarchy window
- Select "GUI Hierarchy"
- Observe that the Main Camera no longer shows in Hierarchy (expected behavior).
- Type "Main Camera" in the search field in Hierarchy and press Enter
- Remove search by clicking on the 'x'
- Observe that the Main Camera shows up (not expected behavior)
- Click on Main Camera object and observe that the object disappears again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open