Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
New Hierarchy - Customized scripts break Hierarchy
New Hierarchy - Customized scripts break Hierarchy functionality
Using a customized script that should only display object names that contain number, breaks the Hierarchy in different ways:
- Objects disappear, when you click on them
- Displays objects that does not contain numbers
Same issue appears with the script "BackgroundAndSlider", where the Hierarchy should only display object names that contain "background" and "slider".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window