Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
New Hierarchy - Customized scripts break Hierarchy
New Hierarchy - Customized scripts break Hierarchy functionality
Using a customized script that should only display object names that contain number, breaks the Hierarchy in different ways:
- Objects disappear, when you click on them
- Displays objects that does not contain numbers
Same issue appears with the script "BackgroundAndSlider", where the Hierarchy should only display object names that contain "background" and "slider".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open