Search Issue Tracker
New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "FbxModel.zip"
2. In the Project window, go to Assets and select "art_HeroBigMountA_animset"
3. In the Inspector window, see if 12 Animation Clips are visible
4. In the Project window, right-click on the Assets folder and click Show in Explorer / Reveal in Finder
5. In the Explorer / Finder window, go to the Assets folder and replace "art_HeroBigMountA_animset" model with the new "art_HeroBigMountA_animset" attached here
6. Focus back to Unity Editor
Expected result: "art_HeroBigMountA_animset" reimports with correct animation clips
Actual result: "art_HeroBigMountA_animset" reimports but animation clips remain from the old file
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab