Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[NetworkManager] Changes made to Registered Spawnable Prefabs aren't saved when saving the scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "764771.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select "GameObject"
4. In its NetworkManager, add "Cube" found in Project tab as a Registered Spawnable Prefab
5. Save scene
6. Reopen "repro" scene
7. Select "GameObject" again and notice that Registered Spawnable Prefab wasn't saved
Workaround: After step 4 create dummy game object in hierarchy to make scene dirty
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.3.2f1, 5.4.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project