Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Networking LLAPI: Networking.HostTopology.MessagePoolSizeGrowthFactor is ignored
The scripting reference describes that the message pool size for Networking will increase by Networking.HostTopology.MessagePoolSizeGrowthFactor if it is too small. This is not the case. If game configures the ConnectionConfig.MaxSentMessageQueueSize to be larger than the default value, as then the pool size will be smaller than the message queue size, and then slower clients could be overwhelmed and reliable traffic will be resent over and over until disconnection.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac