Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Networking LLAPI: Networking.HostTopology.MessagePoolSizeGrowthFactor is ignored
The scripting reference describes that the message pool size for Networking will increase by Networking.HostTopology.MessagePoolSizeGrowthFactor if it is too small. This is not the case. If game configures the ConnectionConfig.MaxSentMessageQueueSize to be larger than the default value, as then the pool size will be smaller than the message queue size, and then slower clients could be overwhelmed and reliable traffic will be resent over and over until disconnection.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Vulkan] Build crashes with vk_icdNegotiateLoaderICDInterfaceVersion after minimizing and then maximizing the Window
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled