Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Networking] Enabling "reliable fragmented" for channel 0 causes clients to fail
1) Open user's project "MultiPlayerTest"
2) Build scene "Scene" for standalone
3) Run the same scene as a host in editor
4) Run the standalone build and connect as client
--- You will see 2 cubes (they can be moved around with the arrow keys)
5) Disconnect the client and connect again
--- The server will spawn the player cube, but the client never gets any data
Regression introduced in 5.3.5p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.