Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.4
NetworkIdentity.OnRebuildObservers allows not-ready connections
the callback NetworkIdentity.OnRebuildObservers allows user code to add not-ready connections to the list of new observers for the object. This causes the object to never be sent to that client, even when the connection becomes ready.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode