Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.4
NetworkIdentity.OnRebuildObservers allows not-ready connections
the callback NetworkIdentity.OnRebuildObservers allows user code to add not-ready connections to the list of new observers for the object. This causes the object to never be sent to that client, even when the connection becomes ready.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
Jul 28, 2018 11:08
Already present in 2017.3.0p4