Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.4
NetworkIdentity.OnRebuildObservers allows not-ready connections
the callback NetworkIdentity.OnRebuildObservers allows user code to add not-ready connections to the list of new observers for the object. This causes the object to never be sent to that client, even when the connection becomes ready.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete