Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.4
NetworkIdentity.OnRebuildObservers allows not-ready connections
the callback NetworkIdentity.OnRebuildObservers allows user code to add not-ready connections to the list of new observers for the object. This causes the object to never be sent to that client, even when the connection becomes ready.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor