Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[NetworkClient] MsgType.Disconnect is returned if connections times out when connecting to non-existing server
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "bug"
3. Run it and wait until connection to non-existing server times out
4. Notice that MsgType.Disconnect was returned as registered handler
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager