Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[NetworkClient] MsgType.Disconnect is returned if connections times out when connecting to non-existing server
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "bug"
3. Run it and wait until connection to non-existing server times out
4. Notice that MsgType.Disconnect was returned as registered handler
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'