Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
NetworkBehaviour isn't allowed to have more than 15 SyncVars
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Notice errors in console caused by SyncVarsScript.cs:
UNetWeaver error: GetWriteFunc recursion depth exceeded for Int32. Check for self-referencing member variables.
UNetWeaver error: GenerateSerialization for SyncVarsScript unknown type [System.Int32]. UNet [SyncVar] member variables must be basic types.
Failure generating network code.
Regression introduced in 5.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values