Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[NetworkAnimator] Only first layer animations are synced through network
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "NetworkAnimatorMultipleLayers.zip"
2. Build and run project as host
3. In editor, open scene "SceneStart" and run it
4. Notice that idle animation is playing on client and host
5. In build (host) click "Layer0_Walk" button. This will play animation from base/first layer
6. Notice that animation is played on client and host - as expected
7. Now in build (host) click "Layer1_Attack" and notice that this time client doesn't play animation
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0p1, 5.5.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)