Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[NetworkAnimator] Only first layer animations are synced through network
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "NetworkAnimatorMultipleLayers.zip"
2. Build and run project as host
3. In editor, open scene "SceneStart" and run it
4. Notice that idle animation is playing on client and host
5. In build (host) click "Layer0_Walk" button. This will play animation from base/first layer
6. Notice that animation is played on client and host - as expected
7. Now in build (host) click "Layer1_Attack" and notice that this time client doesn't play animation
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0p1, 5.5.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI