Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[NetworkAnimator] Only first layer animations are synced through network
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "NetworkAnimatorMultipleLayers.zip"
2. Build and run project as host
3. In editor, open scene "SceneStart" and run it
4. Notice that idle animation is playing on client and host
5. In build (host) click "Layer0_Walk" button. This will play animation from base/first layer
6. Notice that animation is played on client and host - as expected
7. Now in build (host) click "Layer1_Attack" and notice that this time client doesn't play animation
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0p1, 5.5.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader