Search Issue Tracker
Network components have C# icons
Most (all) network components have lost their icons and are displayed as C# scripts
Checked: Network Manager, Network Manager HUD, Network Discovery, Network Start position, Network Lobby Manager, Network Identity, Network Animator - All reproduce
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open scene 'Main'
3. Select "GameObject" from hierarchy
4. Look GO components in the Inspector
Expected behaviour: Network components have unique icons that represent them
Actual behaviour: Network components lost their icon and are displayed as C# scripts
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b5, 2017.2.0a1
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.0b3
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string