Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Network Animator throws NullReferenceException when hosting as Server Only
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Start"
3. Run scene
4. Host as "LAN Server Only"
5. Notice NullReferenceException thrown in console
Reproduced with: 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas