Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Network Animator throws NullReferenceException when hosting as Server Only
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Start"
3. Run scene
4. Host as "LAN Server Only"
5. Notice NullReferenceException thrown in console
Reproduced with: 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when lengthSec value in Microphone.Start() is near to 1'000'000
- GameObjects are not saved when instantiated from editor and there is no additional changes
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
- (Windows)Player crash on load when Graphics Jobs are enabled
- [FBX] Different rotation is applied to FBX model when upgrading project from 5.3 to 5.4+