Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Network Animator throws NullReferenceException when hosting as Server Only
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Start"
3. Run scene
4. Host as "LAN Server Only"
5. Notice NullReferenceException thrown in console
Reproduced with: 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()