Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Network Animator throws NullReferenceException when hosting as Server Only
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Start"
3. Run scene
4. Host as "LAN Server Only"
5. Notice NullReferenceException thrown in console
Reproduced with: 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved