Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Network Animator throws NullReferenceException when hosting as Server Only
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Start"
3. Run scene
4. Host as "LAN Server Only"
5. Notice NullReferenceException thrown in console
Reproduced with: 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser