Search Issue Tracker
[Netcode][Entities][IL2CPP] IL2CPP builds crash with Entities and Netcode packages
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "GameplayServerTest.zip" Project
2. Change scripting backend to IL2CPP
3. Build and run the "NetCode" scene
Expected Behavior: The project build and runs without problem
Actual Behavior: The project crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0b8
Could not test on: 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.2, 2021.2 due to either package breaking or error provided below
- Crash stacktrace attached in "Crash.txt". The stacktrace is from an Android device.
- Could not test on other versions due to this error:
"Loading Entity Scene failed because the entity header file couldn't be resolved. This might be caused by a failed import of the entity scene. Please take a look at the SubScene MonoBehaviour that references this scene or at the asset import worker log in C:\Users\Manfredas.siurkus\Downloads\case_1315007-GameplayServerTest\Logs."
- Was able to reproduce on win standalone and Android
- Could not reproduce with Mono
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned