Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[NET4.6] DateTime.ToLocalTime returns incorrect time in some timezones
1. Open project
2. Set device timezone to Sydney, Australia; Adelaide, Australia or Wellington, New Zealand
3. Build and run on iOS or Android device
Expected vs Actual: returned DateTime.ToLocalTime is +1 hour of device stated time
Reproduced: 2017.4.1f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.0b6
Not reproducible in earlier versions because of bug #934382
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'