Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[NET4.6] DateTime.ToLocalTime returns incorrect time in some timezones
1. Open project
2. Set device timezone to Sydney, Australia; Adelaide, Australia or Wellington, New Zealand
3. Build and run on iOS or Android device
Expected vs Actual: returned DateTime.ToLocalTime is +1 hour of device stated time
Reproduced: 2017.4.1f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.0b6
Not reproducible in earlier versions because of bug #934382
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default