Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Nested struct integers are not animated in the Animation Window.
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1019123-BugReport"
2. Open Animation window and select "TestObject" in Hierarchy window
3. Click Add Property and expand Test Script
Expected result: nested integers are all visible and can be animated
Actual result: nested struct integers are only visible if parent class has a variable with the same name, while nested struct floats are visible with or without a variable with same name.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a7
Cannot reproduce with 2017.1 and 2017.2 because integer support for Animation window was introduced in 2017.3.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"