Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Nested struct integers are not animated in the Animation Window.
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1019123-BugReport"
2. Open Animation window and select "TestObject" in Hierarchy window
3. Click Add Property and expand Test Script
Expected result: nested integers are all visible and can be animated
Actual result: nested struct integers are only visible if parent class has a variable with the same name, while nested struct floats are visible with or without a variable with same name.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a7
Cannot reproduce with 2017.1 and 2017.2 because integer support for Animation window was introduced in 2017.3.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU