Search Issue Tracker
Necessary shaders are stripped from Asset Bundles when they are not in the same bundle as the materials using them
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Cubes"
2. Open the "Sample Scene" scene in the Project window
3. Observe the cubes (They are red)
4. Open the "Main" scene in the Project window
5. Click "Play"
6. Observe the cubes
Expected result: Cubes are red
Actual result: Cubes are white
Reproduced in: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a15
Reproduced on: Windows 11 Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode