Search Issue Tracker
Necessary shaders are stripped from Asset Bundles when they are not in the same bundle as the materials using them
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Cubes"
2. Open the "Sample Scene" scene in the Project window
3. Observe the cubes (They are red)
4. Open the "Main" scene in the Project window
5. Click "Play"
6. Observe the cubes
Expected result: Cubes are red
Actual result: Cubes are white
Reproduced in: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a15
Reproduced on: Windows 11 Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform