Search Issue Tracker
NavMeshObstacle gameObject placed near OffMeshLink gameObject causes high CPU usage
Create a project which has high usage of NavMesh and its OffMeshLinks.
Placing an object with NavMeshObstacle will generate significantly more CPU usage of CrowdManager.DynamicOffMeshLinks than placing it further from OffMeshLink gameObject.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline