Search Issue Tracker
Navmeshagent.Move results differs between Editor and Builds when lerped
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the 'Assets > Scenes > Racing' scene.
3. Click 'A' and 'D' keyboard buttons rapidly.
4. Notice how the object moves (GIFs attached).
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 in a standalone build.
- Object swerves fast in Editor.
- Object swerves much slower in iOS build.
- Object Swerves very slowly in macOS and Windows standalone builds.
5.6.3p2, 2017.3.0a7, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene