Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
NavMeshAgent.hasPath is false when agent is crossing an OffMeshLink
hasPath becomes false on OffMeshLink
Run "test" scene in attached project. Agent is folowing to destination and there is an OffMeshLink on it's path:
- before link: hasPath = true;
- on a link and one frame after: hasPath = false (expected true);
- after link and till the destination: hasPath = true;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect
Mar 07, 2017 17:39
Is this really resolved?
Please post the "test" scene that was mentioned on the description. I want to use the scene file to re-check. I am using 5.5 and experiencing this issue. On my scene file, I have two small NavMeshArea islands. After running the scene, the agent gets to moved back and forth in a sort of loop, between the off-meshlink immediately after arriving on the opposite side, and even before reaching the destination. Workaround is to use "remainingDistance" or "Vector3.distance".