Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[NavMesh] Tool tips are missing for NavMesh Agent
All tooltips are missing for the navmesh agent component
Steps to Repo:
1. Create an empty game object > Add Nave mesh agent component
2. Hover mouse cursor over any property > observe tooltip is missing
Tooltips are not getting displayed.
The tooltip should display giving a brief description of the property.
Unity 207.3.0b9, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2f1, 5.6.3f1
Mac & Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode