Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[NavMesh] Tool tips are missing for NavMesh Agent
All tooltips are missing for the navmesh agent component
Steps to Repo:
1. Create an empty game object > Add Nave mesh agent component
2. Hover mouse cursor over any property > observe tooltip is missing
Tooltips are not getting displayed.
The tooltip should display giving a brief description of the property.
Unity 207.3.0b9, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2f1, 5.6.3f1
Mac & Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody