Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[NavMesh] Tool tips are missing for NavMesh Agent
All tooltips are missing for the navmesh agent component
Steps to Repo:
1. Create an empty game object > Add Nave mesh agent component
2. Hover mouse cursor over any property > observe tooltip is missing
Tooltips are not getting displayed.
The tooltip should display giving a brief description of the property.
Unity 207.3.0b9, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2f1, 5.6.3f1
Mac & Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR