Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[NavMesh] Tool tips are missing for NavMesh Agent
All tooltips are missing for the navmesh agent component
Steps to Repo:
1. Create an empty game object > Add Nave mesh agent component
2. Hover mouse cursor over any property > observe tooltip is missing
Tooltips are not getting displayed.
The tooltip should display giving a brief description of the property.
Unity 207.3.0b9, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2f1, 5.6.3f1
Mac & Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object