Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[NavMesh] Tool tips are missing for NavMesh Agent
All tooltips are missing for the navmesh agent component
Steps to Repo:
1. Create an empty game object > Add Nave mesh agent component
2. Hover mouse cursor over any property > observe tooltip is missing
Tooltips are not getting displayed.
The tooltip should display giving a brief description of the property.
Unity 207.3.0b9, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2f1, 5.6.3f1
Mac & Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking