Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Navmesh] Objects without double sided faces are still wakable if raised above ground
1. Open project "NotWalkableNavmesh"
2. Open scene "scene0"
3. Open the Navigation window
4. Select "Plate2" object
5. Make sure navigation is static and the navigation area is set to Not Walkable
6. Observe that walkable net overlaps the "Plate2"
7. Enter playmode
8. Observe that "Plate2" object is walkable
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5
Didn't reproduce on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once