Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Navmesh] Objects without double sided faces are still wakable if raised above ground
1. Open project "NotWalkableNavmesh"
2. Open scene "scene0"
3. Open the Navigation window
4. Select "Plate2" object
5. Make sure navigation is static and the navigation area is set to Not Walkable
6. Observe that walkable net overlaps the "Plate2"
7. Enter playmode
8. Observe that "Plate2" object is walkable
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5
Didn't reproduce on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine