Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Navmesh] Objects without double sided faces are still wakable if raised above ground
1. Open project "NotWalkableNavmesh"
2. Open scene "scene0"
3. Open the Navigation window
4. Select "Plate2" object
5. Make sure navigation is static and the navigation area is set to Not Walkable
6. Observe that walkable net overlaps the "Plate2"
7. Enter playmode
8. Observe that "Plate2" object is walkable
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5
Didn't reproduce on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator