Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Navmesh] Objects without double sided faces are still wakable if raised above ground
1. Open project "NotWalkableNavmesh"
2. Open scene "scene0"
3. Open the Navigation window
4. Select "Plate2" object
5. Make sure navigation is static and the navigation area is set to Not Walkable
6. Observe that walkable net overlaps the "Plate2"
7. Enter playmode
8. Observe that "Plate2" object is walkable
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5
Didn't reproduce on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider