Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Navmesh] Objects without double sided faces are still wakable if raised above ground
1. Open project "NotWalkableNavmesh"
2. Open scene "scene0"
3. Open the Navigation window
4. Select "Plate2" object
5. Make sure navigation is static and the navigation area is set to Not Walkable
6. Observe that walkable net overlaps the "Plate2"
7. Enter playmode
8. Observe that "Plate2" object is walkable
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5
Didn't reproduce on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model