Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
NavMesh is generated incorrectly if HeightMesh is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project which has uneven terrain
2. Create a NavMesh for the terrain with HeightMesh enabled
3. NavMesh will be generated under terrain and NavMeshAgent.Move() with larger distances will cause unexpected behavior of NavMeshAgent clipping through should-be-unpassable terrain.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline