Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
NavMesh.SamplePosition finds the closest point on the different Y position when an agent cannot find a path
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import the attached "NavMesh_Bug.unitypackage" asset's package
3. Open "JoinedNavMeshScene" scene and play it
4. Click on the NavMesh space on the black cube
Expected result: NavMesh.SamplePosition finds the closest point on NavMesh on the same X-Z plane
Actual result: NavMesh.SamplePosition finds the closest point on NavMesh on the different Y position
Reproducible: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.20f1
Can't reproduce: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a2, because of a lot of 'The type or namespace name ... could not be found' errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string