Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
NavMesh carve is changing because of the capsule shaped NavMesh obstacle parameter "height"
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "BugDemo";
3. Enable "Shows NavMesh" in the Scene window;
4. Enter Play mode;
5. Change the height of the object "Capsule Obstacle. My height affects hole.";
6. Observe the view;
Actual result: when the height of capsule is changing, the carve in the NavMesh is also changing.
Expected result: the NavMesh carve should not be related with the capsule height.
Note: the bug is happening when the NavMesh is with an particular "up direction" rotation (x axis = -90). If the NavMesh has rotation x axis = 90, then the carve is not related with the capsule height.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b1
Cannot be tested with 5.6 alpha and older versions because of NavMeshDataInstance class.
Verified with 5.6.1p2 and 2017.1.0b6 versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac