Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
NavMesh carve is changing because of the capsule shaped NavMesh obstacle parameter "height"
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "BugDemo";
3. Enable "Shows NavMesh" in the Scene window;
4. Enter Play mode;
5. Change the height of the object "Capsule Obstacle. My height affects hole.";
6. Observe the view;
Actual result: when the height of capsule is changing, the carve in the NavMesh is also changing.
Expected result: the NavMesh carve should not be related with the capsule height.
Note: the bug is happening when the NavMesh is with an particular "up direction" rotation (x axis = -90). If the NavMesh has rotation x axis = 90, then the carve is not related with the capsule height.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b1
Cannot be tested with 5.6 alpha and older versions because of NavMeshDataInstance class.
Verified with 5.6.1p2 and 2017.1.0b6 versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- An Unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log and Console window when trying to build AssetBundles
- InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments