Search Issue Tracker
NavMesh Agent and NavMesh obstacle active warning has a misspelling in it
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add NavMeshAgent and NavMeshObstacle components on the same gameObject
2. The resulting warning message has a misspelling in it
This can lead to erroneous behavior.
This can lead to errorneous behavior.
Versions reproduced: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect