Search Issue Tracker
NavMesh Agent and NavMesh obstacle active warning has a misspelling in it
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add NavMeshAgent and NavMeshObstacle components on the same gameObject
2. The resulting warning message has a misspelling in it
This can lead to erroneous behavior.
This can lead to errorneous behavior.
Versions reproduced: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework