Search Issue Tracker
NavMesh Agent and NavMesh obstacle active warning has a misspelling in it
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add NavMeshAgent and NavMeshObstacle components on the same gameObject
2. The resulting warning message has a misspelling in it
This can lead to erroneous behavior.
This can lead to errorneous behavior.
Versions reproduced: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets