Search Issue Tracker
NavMesh Agent and NavMesh obstacle active warning has a misspelling in it
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add NavMeshAgent and NavMeshObstacle components on the same gameObject
2. The resulting warning message has a misspelling in it
This can lead to erroneous behavior.
This can lead to errorneous behavior.
Versions reproduced: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Block] Position (Cone) block doesn't work when Radius 0 and Radius 1 are set to the same value
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled