Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
NativeTests fail when running Editor through Command Prompt
How to reproduce:
1. Open the Command Prompt
2. Navigate in the Command Prompt to the Unity Editor folder containing "Unity.exe"
3. Run command "start Unity.exe -runNativeTests ExternalProcess.CanCaptureStandardStreams"
4. In the Search Bar write "%localappdata%"
5. Navigate to the "Local/Unity/Editor" folder
6. Open the "Editor.log" file
Expected result: Successful run, Unity Hub is opened
Actual result: A crash is logged
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.2.0a21, 2020.3.24f1
Not reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
- 2021.2/staging is reproducible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator