Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.2.X
"NativeCustomArray" compilation errors appear using Collections
1. Download and open the attached "Native Container.zip" project
2. Observe the console window
Expected result: No errors appear in the console
Actual result: "NativeCustomArray" errors appear in the console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.27f1, 2021.2.9f1, 2022.1.0b5, 2022.2.0a2
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first