Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] Native Plugins are not found if it had other native plugin dependencies
1. Open the attached “BugRepro” project
2. Open the “Assets/Scenes/DemoScene.unity” scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Observe the Console
Expected result: No error logged
Actual result: Error “DllNotFoundException: tzergity_native assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)
MeshVolumeNative.MeshVolumeToMesh (g3.DMesh3 mesh, MeshVolumeConfiguration config) (at Assets/MeshVolumeNative.cs:21) LoadingDemo.Start () (at Assets/LoadingDemo.cs:12)” is logged
Reproducible with: 2020.3.46f1, 2021.3.22f1, 2022.2.13f1, 2023.1.0b10, 2023.2.0a8
Reproducible on: Ubuntu 22.04
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
The behavior here is by design.
When you build a native plugin, please include appropriate RPATH settings so that dependent native binaries can be found.