Search Issue Tracker
Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
1. Open "zProject_694000.zip" project
2. Open "Demo" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Notice an "DllNotFoundException: GUINativePlugin" error
Expected Result: No error appears due to the dll file
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a7, 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.0a3
Did not reproduce on: 2018.1.0a2, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.30f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`