Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Nameless deleted scene appears in build settings scene list when creating a new project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to File>Build Settings...
Expected results: Only SampleScene should be displayed in the Build settings
Actual results: Nameless scene marked as deleted is displayed
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b8, 2018.3.0f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.3.0b7
Note: If a project is created on a corrupted version and launched on the working version afterwards, the bug will still be visible even on a working version. The bug is fixed in 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'