Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Namebased replace prevents creation of prefab variant when using drag and drop.
Steps to reproduce:
1: Create new project
2: Create GameObject A in the hierarchy, make it a prefab
3: Create GameObject B in the hierarchy, make it a prefab
4: Drag prefab A from the hierarchy onto prefab B in the Project Browser, in the Popup Select "Replace Anyway", then Select "Prefab Variant"
Expect result: Prefab B is now a variant of A
Actual result: Prefab B is an original prefab.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper