Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Namebased replace prevents creation of prefab variant when using drag and drop.
Steps to reproduce:
1: Create new project
2: Create GameObject A in the hierarchy, make it a prefab
3: Create GameObject B in the hierarchy, make it a prefab
4: Drag prefab A from the hierarchy onto prefab B in the Project Browser, in the Popup Select "Replace Anyway", then Select "Prefab Variant"
Expect result: Prefab B is now a variant of A
Actual result: Prefab B is an original prefab.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator