Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Multiselected elements are reordered when they are reparented
1. Open the attached project "SomeBugs.zip"
2. In the Project window open the "NewUXMLTemplate" Visual Tree Asset
3. In the UI Builder window select all "Toggle" elements
4. Note that the first element is "HDRI Sky"
5. Drag the selection into the "VisualElement" element
Expected result: the order of the elements remains the same (the first element is "HDRI Sky")
Actual result: the elements are reordered (the first element is "RTX Effects")
Reproducible with: 2021.3.5f1, 2022.1.7f1, 2022.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2022.2.0a6, 2022.2.0a17, 2023.1.0a2
Could not test with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1 - issues with reparenting and UI Builder
Reproduced on: Windows 10 Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a6