Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Multiple warnings are thrown when loading a Scene with PlayableGraph playing
1. Open attached project ("case_1210830.zip")
2. From Assets open "Test-Copy" Scene, then open "Test" Scene
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: No warnings are thrown
Actual result: Multiple warnings are thrown
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a26, 2020.2.0a1
Not reproducible in: 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.0a3
Could not test in: 2017.4.37f1 (Due to errors in the project)
1. First warning message - 'Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak'
2. Second warning message - 'Internal: deleting an allocation that is older than its permitted lifetime of 4 frames (age = 11)'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project
- [M1][Rosetta] Crackling sound when Editor is compiling
- Large delay on SoundHandle.Instance.Destructor when disabling AudioSource