Search Issue Tracker
Multiple text field changes to single text field
If user adds a script to the component, the large text field disappears and becomes small - please see attached video.
There are two issues:
1. Text Field becomes small after adding a script
2. The Warning message text is aligned to the left hand side of the Inspector.
- Open attached project and laucnh "test" scene
- Create a game object and add the "My Text" component
- Write some text in the "My Text" field. Observe that the field is large.
- Add the same script to the component
- Observe that the text field is now small
- Click on Main Camera in Hierarchy and then on Game Object again
- Now observe the Warning message (see attached screen shot).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file