Search Issue Tracker
Multiple text field changes to single text field
If user adds a script to the component, the large text field disappears and becomes small - please see attached video.
There are two issues:
1. Text Field becomes small after adding a script
2. The Warning message text is aligned to the left hand side of the Inspector.
- Open attached project and laucnh "test" scene
- Create a game object and add the "My Text" component
- Write some text in the "My Text" field. Observe that the field is large.
- Add the same script to the component
- Observe that the text field is now small
- Click on Main Camera in Hierarchy and then on Game Object again
- Now observe the Warning message (see attached screen shot).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Kinematic child object with Rb2D moves slower than the parent object with Rb2D when both are set to Interpolate
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute