Search Issue Tracker
Multiple text field changes to single text field
If user adds a script to the component, the large text field disappears and becomes small - please see attached video.
There are two issues:
1. Text Field becomes small after adding a script
2. The Warning message text is aligned to the left hand side of the Inspector.
- Open attached project and laucnh "test" scene
- Create a game object and add the "My Text" component
- Write some text in the "My Text" field. Observe that the field is large.
- Add the same script to the component
- Observe that the text field is now small
- Click on Main Camera in Hierarchy and then on Game Object again
- Now observe the Warning message (see attached screen shot).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap