Search Issue Tracker
Multiple text field changes to single text field
If user adds a script to the component, the large text field disappears and becomes small - please see attached video.
There are two issues:
1. Text Field becomes small after adding a script
2. The Warning message text is aligned to the left hand side of the Inspector.
- Open attached project and laucnh "test" scene
- Create a game object and add the "My Text" component
- Write some text in the "My Text" field. Observe that the field is large.
- Add the same script to the component
- Observe that the text field is now small
- Click on Main Camera in Hierarchy and then on Game Object again
- Now observe the Warning message (see attached screen shot).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out