Search Issue Tracker
Multiple selected ScriptableObjects are referred to as “# Mono Behaviors” in Inspector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “ScriptLoaded.zip” project
2. Select multiple ScriptableObject assets in Project tab
3. Observe Inspector
Selected assets are referred to as “# Scriptable Objects"
Selected assets are referred to as “# Mono Behaviors"
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle