Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Multiple selected game objects with different names are renamed to <multi> when pressing 'Esc' key while typing a new name
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1218183.zip'
2. Select all the object in the Hierarchy window
3. In the Inspector window start typing into the name field and press 'Escape' key
4. Observe the Hierarchy window
Expected result: objects keep their original names
Actual result: objects get renamed to <multi>
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`