Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Multiple errors get thrown when double-clicking on the Debug.Log messages that are longer than 16 319 characters
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1340915.zip' project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. Enter the Play mode
4. In the Console double-click on the log message
5. Observe the Console
Expected result: No visible errors present
Actual result: The Console breaks, ArgumentOutOfRangeException appears in the bottom part of the Editor
Reproducible with: 2020.3.9f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a12, 2021.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a11
- The following errors are thrown:
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
- The issue reproduces with strings longer than 16 319 characters
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders