Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Multiple errors get thrown when double-clicking on the Debug.Log messages that are longer than 16 319 characters
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1340915.zip' project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. Enter the Play mode
4. In the Console double-click on the log message
5. Observe the Console
Expected result: No visible errors present
Actual result: The Console breaks, ArgumentOutOfRangeException appears in the bottom part of the Editor
Reproducible with: 2020.3.9f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a12, 2021.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a11
- The following errors are thrown:
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
- The issue reproduces with strings longer than 16 319 characters
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine