Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.29f1, 2022.2.18f1, 2023.1.0b15, 2023.2.0a10
[TextureCompression] Multiple errors appear in the Console window when reimporting a .scenetemplate asset that contains a texture with width/height not divisible by 4
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Reimport the “Assets/Minimal/Minimal Template.scenetemplate“ asset
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: The asset is reimported without any errors
Actual result: Multiple errors appear in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.22f1, 2022.2.0b14, 2023.1.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.41f1, 2021.2.0a17
Reproducible on: Windows 10
1. Only the first 3 errors appear when the Graphics API for Windows is set to Direct3D12
2. Look at the attached video (“Repro.mp4“) for clarity
Assertion failed on expression: 'GPUWidth == m_DataWidth'
Assertion failed on expression: 'GPUHeight == m_DataHeight'
Assertion failed on expression: 'isTexDataAllowed'
d3d11: failed to create 2D texture id=1623 width=322 height=281 mips=1 dxgifmt=71 [D3D error was 80070057]
d3d11: failed to create 2D texture shader resource view id=1623 [D3D error was 80070057]
d3d11: Failed to create 2D texture in GfxDeviceD3D11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off