Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.1
Found in [Package]
Multiplayer hlapi package is missing a declaration of its dependency on Physics2D
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached "1324449.zip" project in Unity version 2018.4.33f1
2. Upgrade and open the project
3. Observe the Console
Expected results: There are no errors in the Console
Actual results: There are two errors in the Console
Reproducible with: 1.0.8 (2019.4.4f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a13)
Not reproducible with: 1.0.8 (2019.4.3f1)
-There are two instances of the same error, which is:
Library\PackageCache\firstname.lastname@example.org\Runtime\NetworkTransform.cs(295,16): error CS1069: The type name 'Rigidbody2D' could not be found in the namespace 'UnityEngine'. This type has been forwarded to assembly 'UnityEngine.Physics2DModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' Enable the built in package 'Physics 2D' in the Package Manager window to fix this error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script