Search Issue Tracker
Multiline Keyboard on iOS devices looks weird
1. Run on some iOS device script that opens device`s keyboard with multiline:
keyboard = TouchScreenKeyboard.Open("", TouchScreenKeyboardType.Default,true,true,false,true);
2. Input several strings into text field of keyboard
Starting with the 3rd line all input text is out of the visible area - please see attached screenshot
Devices: iPhone 5S, iPad 2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Aug 18, 2020 06:01
good one <a href="https://www.lyricsauto.com">lyricsauto</a>
Oct 05, 2016 15:28
As near as I can tell (5.4.1p3) this issue is fixed at last!
Jul 04, 2016 13:12
This issue is old and still not fixed! Please give it some priority!
Here is my post on forum about it:
Please take a look at it!
Jun 15, 2016 15:20
Yes, VERY long-standing bug, still remains in 5.3.5p3. It has improved slightly lately but hasn't gone back to working fully like it used to. Now the third line is sometimes fully cut off but sometimes only partly (iPad seems worse than iPhone). When you bring up an inputfield with the cursor already at the end of the text, it's not even visible.
The problem seems to simply be that the Done/Cancel bar was made extra tall: it gained a lot of dead space on top that didn't used to be there. That covers up part of the field.
Recently the problem was slightly improved by making the field taller... but that's the wrong answer, because the bottom is still covered, and screen space is still wasted. Now the top of the input field intrudes higher onto the screen for no reason. The real fix would be to make the field the same height as always, and take away the extra height of the Done/Cancel bar.
Jan 19, 2016 13:49
In another issue it says that this bug was fixed but the problem is visible even in version 5.3.1.
If I remember correctly the bug was from version 5.1.