Search Issue Tracker
Multiline Keyboard on iOS devices looks weird
1. Run on some iOS device script that opens device`s keyboard with multiline:
keyboard = TouchScreenKeyboard.Open("", TouchScreenKeyboardType.Default,true,true,false,true);
2. Input several strings into text field of keyboard
Starting with the 3rd line all input text is out of the visible area - please see attached screenshot
Devices: iPhone 5S, iPad 2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"