Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Windows] Jitter when fullscreen window mode used on a monitor with a lower refresh rate than a second monitor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
2. Build and run
3. Inspect camera movement jittering
-- When ran in Fullscreen Windowed mode on a 60Hz monitor when a 144Hz monitor is connected there is significant jitter
Reproduced on: 5.6.5f1, 2014.4.2f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b3
Note: It might be hard to see on its own, but looking at recordings side by side makes it very apparent.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"