Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b7, 2023.1.0a5
MultiColumCollectionView: Old column header still visible after changed Column.makeHeader
The default column header is still visible after changed Column.makeHeader
1 - Create a MultiColumnCollectionView with some columns
2 - Set the data source
3 - Change Column.makeHeader of the first column
The old header of the first column is still visible above the new header.
The old header of the first column disappears and the new header is visible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique