Search Issue Tracker
Multi-editing two objects locks up position Y even if Y values are the same
1) Open project I attached and proceed to scene "test".
2) Check out positions of both plane objects in the scene.
3) Multi-select those objects.
Expected behavior: You are able to multi edit x,y,z positions.
Actual result: Even though both objects have same positions "y" axis is locked up in inspector.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b6 5.3.2p4 5.2.4f1 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs