Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Multi-Display] Changing primary monitor still opens scene in first monitor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open project
2. Open scene "main"
3. Build for windows platform and play
4. Change display to second one
5. Notice Unity logo appears in second screen, but camera still loads in same monitor and shows Test 1 text in first screen
Change monitor cables physically.
Changing Windows display settings and setting up second monitor as primary still does not change anything.
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f1, 5.3.4p2, 5.4.0b15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform