Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Multi-Display] Changing primary monitor still opens scene in first monitor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open project
2. Open scene "main"
3. Build for windows platform and play
4. Change display to second one
5. Notice Unity logo appears in second screen, but camera still loads in same monitor and shows Test 1 text in first screen
Change monitor cables physically.
Changing Windows display settings and setting up second monitor as primary still does not change anything.
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f1, 5.3.4p2, 5.4.0b15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Jul 27, 2016 09:35
Still not working as intended, I have three displays. Whenever I overwrite the unity main display it still launches the application on the windows main monitor instead of the desired display.