Search Issue Tracker
[MSE] Realtime GI light in play mode only affects objects from first scene
1. Open attached project
2. Add all scenes ("firstlevel", "secondlevel", "thirdlevel") to hierarchy
3. Ensure that the active scene is "firstlevel"
4. Observe the green bounce lighting that (correctly) affects both of the small cubes in the center of the room
5. Click Play button
Actual behavior: observe that the green bounce lighting only affects objects in "firstlevel", namely the right cube
Expected behavior: green light should affect both cubes like in the play mode
Workaround: disable "Auto" in the lightmap settings tab
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse