Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MSE] Opening second scene in playmode, loads two scenes in the next play mode
Opening another scene while in play mode, exits play mode, and then after pressing play two scenes are loaded
- Create 'scene1'
- Create 'scene2'
- Open 'scene1' and enter play mode
- While in play mode, double click on 'scene2' and open it. This will stop the play mode.
- Hit "Play" again
Actual: See two scenes 'scene1' and 'scene2' are loaded in Hierarchy window. After exiting play mode, both scenes are loaded
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform