Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MSE] Adding rect transform component jumps the object to the active scene in MSE
1) Open attached project, proceed to scene "scene1" then add "scene2" to the hierarchy.
2) Under "scene2" select cube object and add Rect Transform.
Expected behavior: Objects position in the hierarchy window remains unchanged.
Actual result: Object jumps to the active scene.
Note: Make sure scene1 is "active scene"
Note 2: Any component that adds Rect Transform also causes this issu.
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p2, 5.4.0b8, 5.3.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform